Thursday, October 30, 2008

random post

Not much has happened lately; I still suck at school and Roe is back online in Rwanda.
We got to talk, and I once again feel affirmed in her love. ^_^.

I guess I just had to come to terms with myself. I am constantly in competition with someone for everything; better hair, "better" morals, the more asskicking school work, "more indie" music, "least likely to care about appearance".
And that just needs to quit. I just need to let my hair grow out and realize that I think and understand the world macro, but my methods have always been much more micro.
I just had to come to terms with myself.







I'm with a boy. I like him a lot. And he likes me too.
see, flat noses are nice, because they don't get all smashed up when you try to kiss somebody (-The Debut)


No comments: