Monday, March 30, 2009

money.

From Thursday to Sunday, I put in 19 hours at Isla. At 6 dollars an hour, I made $114. On top of that I made some close to $100 in tips. And then the $150 Ninong gave me.

I made all this money... but I've technically already spent it all... -_- stupid credit card. Most of it is legitimate, birthday presents and groceries... but you have NO idea how much money I have spent eating and taking people out to eat. lol, Which is also legitimate in my book.

But I'm gonna put that card away. haha. It's funny because when Ray handed me my pay and tips all I could think about what how I need to give it away, that I can't have this much money. Lol, I just already had. And it's interesting how that money FEELS different than the money I get from sitting Media Services desk or the allowance from my parents. I know that I worked for this, that we (the restaurant) worked for this. Maybe also because it's cash. I wanna start doing things in cash.

In any case, I'm using the money to pay off my credit card and start new.


I'm dead tired, my feet hurt, I've got two term papers to do, but I feel just a little bit more independent.

No comments: