Thursday, November 13, 2008

I still don't know my place. I still don't know what I'm doing.
LORD, please help me. Please make this clear.

I still wanna move to the Philippines, don't I?
I still wanna work with women, don't I?
I still wanna do photography, right?

It's the right thing for me to go into nursing, isn't it?
It allows me to work in a system, which is good, because I knew I need to be guided, that I can't be alone pioneering this. It's micro work, which is both good and bad; it enables me to be human with each person, but will being human with each person force me into an emotional black hole? It can also translate into macro work through questions like 'What are the demographics of people I serve? Why is that? How can we make this more available?"

LORD, I remember I have a purpose. But if You could just let me know, that'd be great.

No comments: